Volunteering in our shelter, or in other direct service roles requires 20 hours of training. If you would like to volunteer or discuss other ways to get involved, please contact us at email@example.com or call our business office at 802-888-2584
Thank you for your interest!
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP…
Speak Out – Find opportunities in your personal and professional life to stand up to domestic and sexual violence.
Volunteer Your Time – Clarina offers a variety of volunteer opportunities including:
• Direct service as an advocate or hotline volunteer;
• Specialized service based upon your skills including carpentry, fundraising, and marketing; and
• Assistance with office functions and special events.
Participate in our Advocacy Training – Increase your knowledge of domestic and sexual violence and the efforts to create a violence free community.
Make a Financial Contribution – Support the sustainability of the Clarina Howard Nichols Center.
Make an In-Kind Contribution – Donated items of most need including:
• Shelter items – toiletries, towels, and garbage bags
• Administrative items – postage and copy paper
• Gift Cards – food, gas, Staples